Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Instructions on Anal for needto and angel....

I just figured id check the direction this thread went while I was gone...

BIG mistake...! :worried:

redsamurai said:
ewww?? don't you want it to be clean? major buzzkill if the guy loosens something up down there and the damn breaks loose.....end of experiment, wouldn't you think? :worried:
This is a point here, whether anyone wants to talk about it or not *sigh* how to put this discretely :rolleyes: hmmm, okay, let's try this:

While enemas are not critical the point needs to be made that if one has not, er, taken a dump recently, one is in NO condition to receive anal :lmao:

Second point, and this may seem blatently obvious but it's important enough that it bears emphasis:

Gentlemen, you never go into the vag from the butt, ever. If you're wearing a rubber you gotta put on a new one; if you're au naturale, the guys have to wash up, INCLUDING taking a pee. The risk for UTI/bladder/vaginal infection is real. The critters that live inside our G.I. tract go totally berserk when they get into the vagina and they can be really nasty, and I don't care if you've done it before and nothing happened.

... and now that I've thoroughly embarassed myself :sulk:

musclemom said:
This is a point here, whether anyone wants to talk about it or not *sigh* how to put this discretely :rolleyes: hmmm, okay, let's try this:

While enemas are not critical the point needs to be made that if one has not, er, taken a dump recently, one is in NO condition to receive anal :lmao:

Second point, and this may seem blatently obvious but it's important enough that it bears emphasis:

Gentlemen, you never go into the vag from the butt, ever. If you're wearing a rubber you gotta put on a new one; if you're au naturale, the guys have to wash up, INCLUDING taking a pee. The risk for UTI/bladder/vaginal infection is real. The critters that live inside our G.I. tract go totally berserk when they get into the vagina and they can be really nasty, and I don't care if you've done it before and nothing happened.

... and now that I've thoroughly embarassed myself :sulk:

lol

Thanks for the free consultation Dr. Musclemom :lmao:

I watched a documentary about anal sex. Oh wait I think it was Dr. Ruth
Anyways, woman have g spots in their hoochie, but men have A spots in their anus. Something about going past a second sphyncster or something like that...
dr. ruth is so educating, lmao

Angel said:
I watched a documentary about anal sex. Oh wait I think it was Dr. Ruth
Anyways, woman have g spots in their hoochie, but men have A spots in their anus. Something about going past a second sphyncster or something like that...
dr. ruth is so educating, lmao

:lmao: @ Dr Ruth

I am not watching an 80 year old woman talk about sex No Way Jose!

FEISTY11975 said:
:lmao: @ Dr Ruth

I am not watching an 80 year old woman talk about sex No Way Jose!
Oh, but she is funny!
I like it when she pulls out her little demonstration models..that is the funniest!

Angel said:
Oh, but she is funny!
I like it when she pulls out her little demonstration models..that is the funniest!

yes, I have seen it before. The should replace her with a young, hot chick or better yet, a HOT male...Maybe they can get HT to take her job. :qt:

Top Bottom