Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Instructions on Anal for needto and angel....

Some more anal tips:

1. Use your tongue first so that she discovers that there are lots of wonderful nerve endings down there.

2. Understand "winking". If you touch the butt, it tightens up for a fraction of a second and then goes back to normal, thus the term "winking" If you are going to put something in someone's butt touch it first then put it in when the butt goes loose again.

3. I don't really like anal in doggy style so much. It depends on the girl. Lying on her back may be more comfortable when the guy is more well endowed.

4. A really good trick is to sit in a chair and let her get on top and move up and down on you. She is less nervous that way and can relax into it. Lots of gals really like it that way.

5. Crisco (yep, I know....eewww, right?) will not break down or get sticky like other lubricants. Just scoop some out of the can with a spoon and take it to the bedroom. Of course, don't go dipping your fingers or other body parts into the can...lol.

Oh yeah, and for me, alcohol is sort of a no no for sex. Everything is less sensitive with sex.

Lick her down there and slide your tongue to her butt time to time while you are doing it. That is the number one key, IMO.

wow heather...

lemme know if you ever wanna get together for a freak-fest! Us freaks gotta stick together ya know? :chomp: :qt: :chomp: :qt: ;)

heatherrae said:
Some more anal tips:

1. Use your tongue first so that she discovers that there are lots of wonderful nerve endings down there.

2. Understand "winking". If you touch the butt, it tightens up for a fraction of a second and then goes back to normal, thus the term "winking" If you are going to put something in someone's butt touch it first then put it in when the butt goes loose again.

3. I don't really like anal in doggy style so much. It depends on the girl. Lying on her back may be more comfortable when the guy is more well endowed.

4. A really good trick is to sit in a chair and let her get on top and move up and down on you. She is less nervous that way and can relax into it. Lots of gals really like it that way.

5. Crisco (yep, I know....eewww, right?) will not break down or get sticky like other lubricants. Just scoop some out of the can with a spoon and take it to the bedroom. Of course, don't go dipping your fingers or other body parts into the can...lol.
thats just sick.

SlimJim52 said:
Yeah, but it sounds like soooo much fun, and what a feeling it would be!

May I suggest a ennima prior to starting, just to clean things out a bit. :chomp: :p

ewww

no enemas mentioned in my threads please. lol

SlimJim52 said:
Yeah, but it sounds like soooo much fun, and what a feeling it would be!

May I suggest a ennima prior to starting, just to clean things out a bit. :chomp: :p
I agree to both thoughts. It's great to give and to receive. It helps to be clean b4 playing, too!

FEISTY11975 said:
ewww

no enemas mentioned in my threads please. lol

ewww?? don't you want it to be clean? major buzzkill if the guy loosens something up down there and the damn breaks loose.....end of experiment, wouldn't you think? :worried:

redsamurai said:
ewww?? don't you want it to be clean? major buzzkill if the guy loosens something up down there and the damn breaks loose.....end of experiment, wouldn't you think? :worried:

I did not say don't do it. I just said not to mention it in my thread.

now back to the subject please...

tee hee hee

Top Bottom