Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Important information for pick3

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
What is Analingus and how is it done?

Analingus is putting your tongue to your partner's anal opening. Absolute hygiene is required for this sexual practice. Make certain that your partner has just showered and is very clean. Place a piece of plastic wrap or a dam over the anus. At no time should your tongue come into contact with the anal surface itself.

Your partner should lie on his/her back with his/her legs in the air and his knees close to his/her shoulders as this spreads his/her buttocks apart, allowing you greater access to his anus. The nerve endings around the anus respond to licking around the area.

Analingus, combined with other activities such as vigorous penis stimulation with the hand is sometimes included in homosexual relationships.

You sure spend a lot of time researching Homo sex practices bro.

But I guess everyone needs a hobby.

PICK3 said:
You sure spend a lot of time researching Homo sex practices bro.

But I guess everyone needs a hobby.
that was actually from a str8 web site, but when they mentioned homosexual relationships I knew you'd be interested.

judging by past threads here.....IF tookilingus is "gay" then a LOT of us here are in for a surprise!!

Top Bottom