Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if you found out random guys were sending your wife pictures of their cock

who would u beat first

• wife

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • the guys

Votes: 34 34.3%
  • whichever one i saw first

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
where's option 4: none of the above.

I'd wonder what the circumstances are. If you're a happy couple and she's bored, you better step up before someone else does. If you don't have the energy or desire to do so, they you need to reprogram your lifestyle to include other men as a recreational outlet. Cheating is lying. Sex is just sex. Its getting aroused, getting laid, and getting off. Nothing more. I'd see what she thinks of you getting sexy texts from women. If you both can handle it, maybe its going to add some caliente into your life. Good for you. If you could have a wild time once a month, why not. After being with a partner for a decade, you might need it, so don't knock it.

Abouy a year ago one of my wifes ex boyfriends sent her a picture of his cock with a caption

"I know how much you're missing this"

She sent him a pic back of MY cock and she never heard from him again

I could care less if the wife receives pics from dudes or chicks. She comes home to me every night so who cares.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Thought the ex wife was being sneaky...I installed monitoring software on my computer, pulled the ribbon cable loose from inside her laptop...told her her laptop screen must be dead....like setting a mousetrap...
few weeks later I take the day off work...go to my buddies house (monitoring software forwarded all data to his server)
I was devastated....on line chats...telling guys that I am abusive....etc.
pictures back and forth, even web cam shit all very graphic ....
I spent the day crying...got it out of my system...went home and acted like nothing...Hired a beast of an attorney...month later I had 16 hours worth of evidence and had her served...I never so much as raised my voice...always thought id kill a guy if....I realised she wasnt worth it...but my kids were....im waking them up for school right now...in MY house!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Depends on how I found out.. Did she tell you about it or was she hiding it? If she was hiding it, she's prolly hiding a lot more, like cheating. I'd divorce that a**.

Top Bottom