x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

View Poll Results: who would u beat first

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • wife

24 24.24%
  • the guys

34 34.34%
  • whichever one i saw first

41 41.41%

if you found out random guys were sending your wife pictures of their cock

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about if you found out random guys were sending your wife pictures of their cock within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: would you beat your wife, and THEN the guys, or would u beat the guys first

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Re: if you found out random guys were sending your wife pictures of their cock

Quote Quote posted by Angel View Post
    his cawk is nice...........
    "nice"

hahahah, that's almost as bad as saying it's small.. hahahha

it's like saying..."Is the girl pretty??" and the response is "she has a great personality" ..

nice.. that's priceless..

If i sent a pic of my cock to a girl, does that make me a pervert or is this a normal thing???

Do you mean by EF standards or real life standards Woot?

Quote Quote posted by nangiggles View Post
    Do you mean by EF standards or real life standards Woot?
    Honestly,by real life standards....im a very sexual guy i was wondering if thats over doing it lol

Quote Quote posted by Wootooom View Post
    Honestly,by real life standards....im a very sexual guy i was wondering if thats over doing it lol
    It is acceptable if she makes an unprompted request.

Amateur Bodybuilder

i was going through a dry spell and sent a few chicks a picture of my cock and it got me back to getting some in no time.... think about it if you send them a picture they are gonna look at it especially when they get bored... or if theyre horney and want to look at a dick its right there in there phone... then all they have to do is call or text back and its on! If your cock is photo worthy there friends are gonna tell them to hook up too! Just be sure if your gonna send it to a few to send it to each chick individually cause seeing that your forwarding pictures of your dick doesnt make them feel as special! lol

CEO of Project Mayhem needtogetarmy's Avatar

I've been in open relationships before. The most amazing experience is watching your girl with another man or women and watching her orgasm. I wish my wife would be into looking at other man's cocks. Seriously.

Quote Quote posted by Army Vet View Post
    I've been in open relationships before. The most amazing experience is watching your girl with another man or women and watching her orgasm. I wish my wife would be into looking at other man's cocks. Seriously.
    My husband has been trying to talk me into this for a while now too. Not sure how I feel about it.

If a random dude were sending cock shots to my wife, I would definately not beat her up. I would prolly not beat him up either, unless my wife told me to. I mean cmon, I enjoy the fact that most guys are jerking off to my wife, means im alpha.. =D

Then again, I may have too much selfesteem, more than what is good for me i guess.

Inescure guys is the worst, in the end they will not be able to hold on to their woman, they are bound to lose in the long run.

Oh, and I dont know, but from my experience, girls get turned on by everything but the cock it seems. A lot of girls are into butts, thighs, arms, chest, eyes.. men are basicly all about the tits, ass and pussy.