Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if you found out random guys were sending your wife pictures of their cock

who would u beat first

• wife

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • the guys

Votes: 34 34.3%
  • whichever one i saw first

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
his cawk is nice...........

"nice"

hahahah, that's almost as bad as saying it's small.. hahahha

it's like saying..."Is the girl pretty??" and the response is "she has a great personality" ..

nice.. that's priceless..

If i sent a pic of my cock to a girl, does that make me a pervert or is this a normal thing???

i was going through a dry spell and sent a few chicks a picture of my cock and it got me back to getting some in no time.... think about it if you send them a picture they are gonna look at it especially when they get bored... or if theyre horney and want to look at a dick its right there in there phone... then all they have to do is call or text back and its on! If your cock is photo worthy there friends are gonna tell them to hook up too! Just be sure if your gonna send it to a few to send it to each chick individually cause seeing that your forwarding pictures of your dick doesnt make them feel as special! lol

I've been in open relationships before. The most amazing experience is watching your girl with another man or women and watching her orgasm. I wish my wife would be into looking at other man's cocks. Seriously.

I've been in open relationships before. The most amazing experience is watching your girl with another man or women and watching her orgasm. I wish my wife would be into looking at other man's cocks. Seriously.

My husband has been trying to talk me into this for a while now too. Not sure how I feel about it. :confused:

If a random dude were sending cock shots to my wife, I would definately not beat her up. I would prolly not beat him up either, unless my wife told me to. I mean cmon, I enjoy the fact that most guys are jerking off to my wife, means im alpha.. =D

Then again, I may have too much selfesteem, more than what is good for me i guess.

Inescure guys is the worst, in the end they will not be able to hold on to their woman, they are bound to lose in the long run.

Oh, and I dont know, but from my experience, girls get turned on by everything but the cock it seems. A lot of girls are into butts, thighs, arms, chest, eyes.. men are basicly all about the tits, ass and pussy.

Top Bottom