Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if you found out random guys were sending your wife pictures of their cock

who would u beat first

• wife

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • the guys

Votes: 34 34.3%
  • whichever one i saw first

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
KillahBee said:
Let's put it this way - 99.999999999999% of the time this occurs it's NOT 100% unsolicited. We all know the old "tee hee I"m so innocent tee hee!" game and hopefully most guys just laugh at the retardedness of it.

Regardless, my wife would catch the beat down. I don't blame the dudes, they obviously saw an easy mark and did what we do - attack the weak prey.

Exactly..I hardly think that some dude just sends a pic of his cock unsolicited. Usually there's more going on than that...ie.. she just got caught.

TC2 said:
Exactly..I hardly think that some dude just sends a pic of his cock unsolicited. Usually there's more going on than that...ie.. she just got caught.
lol!

dude, you'd pee yourself laughing at dudes who sent their genitalia pics unsolicited. it does definitely happen. trust me.

I would only get upset at my wife if she commented on said pics. She can't control what guys do or send, but she can definately decide what to do for herself. If she disregards them, then it's all good. If she tells me to make a fake dildo out of one of them and banged her with it, then she's in trouble.

I don't care about the guys' part in it. It's between me and my wife. Can't control the universe.

perk is a good bro

I can only think of 1 reason why a dude would send a chick a picture of their cawk...she's cheating on you!
Don't bet on it when it comes to these forums :rolleyes:

There are men who think that sending you a pic of their prick is a uh, come on line.

Top Bottom