Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could train your penis bigger like any other muscle

Yeah, Suzanne Somers has her "Thigh master" and Chuck Norris got his "Total Gym". Why not see Richard Dean Anderson and his "2 minutes to a bigger penis".

i had my penis in the penis squat machine the other day, i could just feel it growin, then all the sudden it got sick and threw up, i said ok little buddy no more squats for you.

MrMuscle said:
Yeah, Suzanne Somers has her "Thigh master" and Chuck Norris got his "Total Gym". Why not see Richard Dean Anderson and his "2 minutes to a bigger penis".

nah.......if anyone, it would have to be someone from the BratPack, like Emilio Estevez, Judd Nelson or even Andrew McCarthy.

You dig?

DIV

:chomp:

this thread is useless without pics.

but a bigger cock limits the ladies! i have enough trouble finding ones to fit in anyway, why would i want to hurt them more?

JohnRobHolmes said:
a bigger cock limits the ladies! i have enough trouble finding ones to fit in anyway, why would i want to hurt them more?

eh, nugga........I already said that shit, but nobody wanted to hear it.

Scroll up^^^

DIV

But thats the same argument i hear against bodybuilding

"Girl dont like big muscles like that"

Who the hell cares? id train my penis for me, not for the women.

Last edited:
MrMuscle said:
But thats the same argument i hear against bodybuilding

"Girl dont like big muscles like that"

Who the hell cares? id train my penis for me, not for the women.

Nah, mayne.......

That's a different argument. The muscles I build for me and for how I want to look. The penis is a different thang altogether; it is going INSIDE a bitch, so there's a compatibility issue here. If your dick is so huge that she's afraid to let you fuck her the way you want to, that's really gonna suck.

Now do you understand?

DIV

Top Bottom