Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could have sex with any 1 person ...

coverguy

who would it be?!?

personally, i can't decide. this is one of those questions that is just too hard.

looking for two answers here. Answer no. 1 should be any person in the world. Answer no. 2 should be any person that you know/have talked to/see everyday etc... (such as the cute girl, with the short brown hair, who works at the Starbucks near me. and no that is not my answer!!!)
ground rules:
For Answer no. 1:
1) at this moment in time (none of these Marilyn Monroe in her 20's, or Cheryl Tiegs in the late 70's answers.)
For Answer no. 2:
2) you must truly know or be familiar with this person. not just a person on the television/movies/magazine/etc... that you fantasize about!
For Both no. 1 & no. 2:
3) only one session; which, of course, could include multiple times. so make it good!

I need to think about this, as i am currently stuck between several people!

So if you say your SO for #2, you have to expect that you won't being doing it with her ever again.

That being said - is #2 mandatory - like what if you don't want to fuck things up with your SO? LOL... Fxygel wanted to know.

#1 Duane Johnson (aka The Rock)

#2 My friend Shane (Edit: I would have picked Coverguy, but his rules don't allow for it. ;) )

The Ejaculator said:
Omg you are already heart-aching over this bitch?

Damn ur pathetic...

hehehe. Honestly I was after the first time.
I'm mad this time. I'm over her.

That doesn't mean I don't miss the chance at being her first screw though.

#1 - I'm stuck between Gillian Anderson, Salma Hayek, and Kristin Kreuk. I'd probably just close my eyes and pick their names out of a hat.

#2 - Lauren, I dated her for 2 years in highschool but we never had sex. God I hate that bitch.

Top Bottom