Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could have sex with any 1 person ...

oh shit..if you go to Kenny Chesneys web page and look at all those pics of him in a cowboyhat, you will see that he looks pretty darn much like out former star gay guy around here. I googled to see who that guy was, and BAM.

This post would have been so much better if i remembered that guys name though.

MrMuscle said:
oh shit..if you go to Kenny Chesneys web page and look at all those pics of him in a cowboyhat, you will see that he looks pretty darn much like out former star gay guy around here. I googled to see who that guy was, and BAM.

This post would have been so much better if i remembered that guys name though.
Why do u guys think hes gay? dangggggggggggggggggg hes straight

fyxgel2 said:
okay EF girls, SuperQT, Velvett, and anyone else who tries to pull this stunt

from now on if you say "an EF member", you have to tell us who it is.
This shit is driving me crazy. I know its probably not me... but still...

I'm pretty sure her knows or suspects and doesn't need to know for sure, publically.

:verygood:

Angelina Jolie and this thread is solved.

Although, there is this blazin hot chick in my computers class. :eek: What a rack.

Ok, maybe it's just because I"m an olde fart, or just have gotten to a different place in life but sex isn't the first thing that comes to mind when wanting to meet someone. That being said, the one person on EF I would most like to meet is velvett. I know you're all shocked and amazed but you'll get over it.

strongsmartsexy said:
Ok, maybe it's just because I"m an olde fart, or just have gotten to a different place in life but sex isn't the first thing that comes to mind when wanting to meet someone. That being said, the one person on EF I would most like to meet is velvett. I know you're all shocked and amazed but you'll get over it.

:rainbow: :heart:

Top Bottom