Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If You Accidentley Have Sex With A Trannie, Are You Gay?

for so long i thought this thread was about haveing sex with a transit worker

well, this thread answers Cornholio's plea in another thread to know why Omega has posted so much about transsexuals.

No, Omega, intercrural sex with a chick with a dick does not make you gay for the reason that gay men are disinterested in sex with women, make-believe or otherwise.

You are simply a pervert. :)

musclebrains said:
well, this thread answers Cornholio's plea in another thread to know why Omega has posted so much about transsexuals.

No, Omega, intercrural sex with a chick with a dick does not make you gay for the reason that gay men are disinterested in sex with women, make-believe or otherwise.

You are simply a pervert. :)

cornholios thread????????

and again this is a hypo thetical

and again all the resent trannie hub bub is for humors sake.

who does not find trannies humorous???:)

trannies are humorous - but not if you have accidently slept with one...then they are just plain scary...

...transit workers are ALWAYS humorous - especially if you have accidently slept with one...

FarBeyondDriven said:
Hypothetically, I would consider the person a queer. At some point before insertion there would have to be some clue. I think you would know if you were hitting an asshole instead of a vagina. A vagina is pre-lubed. What ever happened to feeling the tits. And surely they stuck their hands down this dude boxers and felt a set of hairy balls with a pole.

Yes, the person is a queer. And should damn sure drink only at home

I agree!!!! You'd have to notice somewhere before inserting.

kingjohn said:
i think if you "accidentally" had sex with a tranny, you need to be a little bit more discriminating about the people who you give your cock to. Its got to have happened before though LOL!!

Wasn't eddie murphy with one? FREAKY

Yeah, picked her up in West Hollywood, cruzin' around in his limo. Of course, he claimed he was just trying to help out the poor old soul with a lift....and, then, of course, he was caught again.

OK, it wasn't a limo:

The Death of Eddie Murphy's Infamous Passenger
by Joal Ryan
May 1, 1998, 8:00 AM PT

A strange, final--fatal--twist to the story of the transsexual hooker who got a headline-making car ride from Eddie Murphy.

Atison Seiuli died in an accidental fall from her Los Angeles apartment on April 22, it's now being reported.

The 21-year-old--listed by police as a female--was found lying face down on the sidewalk. She was clad only in a bra, pants and a towel.

Police say Seiuli, who had locked herself out of her apartment, tried to swing on the towel from the apartment's roof to a nearby open window. She missed.

News of Seiuli's death comes almost a year to the day--May 2, 1997--when she was busted for an outstanding warrant for prostitution while in the company of Murphy.

The embarrassing incident--for Murphy--involved the movie funnyman picking up Seiuli in a notorious West Hollywood hooker zone. (The same neighborhood where Hugh Grant got busted with Miss Divine Brown in 1996.)

Murphy said he was just being a "good Samaritan," offering Seiuli a ride in his Toyota Land Cruiser. Undercover cops, who pulled over Murphy's car, said they were just informing The Nutty Professor his passenger was a prostitute.

Seiuli was busted for the warrant violation; Murphy wasn't busted for anything. Police said he didn't do anything illegal. His attorney said the married father of three was just "trying to do someone a favor."

Top Bottom