Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you are about to get sex, do you purposely refraim from masturbating beforehand?

dont wait man,you will bomb big time, I pull it about 3-5 hrs before I know Im getting nooky,then I last longer

if she is super tight your in trouble without pulling it

Lestat said:
i like to save it up as well.. i have no problem lasting.. and if its been a few days since I've blown a load I'd be harder and hornier.. makes for better performance in the sack.

Exactly.

Lestat said:
i like to save it up as well.. i have no problem lasting.. and if its been a few days since I've blown a load I'd be harder and hornier.. makes for better performance in the sack.

I'll admit I do sometimes have a problem lasting, thus why I masturbate often. Lucky for me though I come back VERY quickly, the ex and I used to orgasm 4-6 times a night on a regular basis (her usually more than me too). After a couple orgasms I can hold off for a real long time, or just let it go when she wants it. Heck, sometimes I'll cum and not even lose my hard on.

velvett said:
That's what I was thinking.

Girls (well, I speak for myself) prefer lasting power not shooting quantity.

IMHO

Yeah, but that's not nearly as fun.

p.s. Condoms suck!

"he only lasted 3 minutes, but look at this bucket of man-juice i got!!!"

So you all are saying girls have needs during sex too???

Who would've thought:confused:

;)

Top Bottom