Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if u were a girl would u get fake boobs?

Raina

Banned
Every once in a while I ponder it....but I don't think I'd ever do that. I'm a C right now and that's plenty. It's one of the few topics I can casually bring up to really irritate my bf (who spazzes any time I mention it) and that's kind of fun.

I would and I would sit in front of the mirror naked doing all sorts of things with them.

God should of given men breasts because we sure appreciate them more.

Just ask poyeboy. Lucky fucker.

well if i was a girl i would totally get fake tits.....like 34c or 34d what you guys? would u get fake tits if u were a female?

well a friend of mine just got a set about 2 months ago... of course she lets me cop a feel... (for scientific purposes only - Im in nursing school haha) They feel unreal... she got them under the muscle and the feel like the real thing already. wasnt a fan until i felt hers.

I bought 3 large pairs of silicone breasts. It was fun for 5- 10 minutes.....kind of like the real thing I suppose.

Expensive few minutes though.

Would I buy them if female? What do you think? I'd like a set that was adjustable in size. B cup at the office. DDD when I was feeling nasty.

implants are for those with small boobs, be grateful that you've got c's

Top Bottom