Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if i posted videos of me having sex

everyone stop being stupid, lets think about this logically

in between discussing how nice/nasty craks boyfriend is, and the laughable size of his schlort (not a schlong) we could get some decent CnC discussion, but after a while, after stringbean declared "i would hit it", sugarplum made her way from the bathroom, jerkbox gargled with 4 heinikens, gonelifting accepted how horrendously high his bodyfat is, PERFECTWORLD blamed the depravity in the video on george bush, and jersey finally got sick of eyeing craks crak, then yeah, it would probably be moved to BTS

GoldenDelicious said:
everyone stop being stupid, lets think about this logically

in between discussing how nice/nasty craks boyfriend is, and the laughable size of his schlort (not a schlong) we could get some decent CnC discussion, but after a while, after stringbean declared "i would hit it", sugarplum made her way from the bathroom, jerkbox gargled with 4 heinikens, gonelifting accepted how horrendously high his bodyfat is, PERFECTWORLD blamed the depravity in the video on george bush, and jersey finally got sick of eyeing craks crak, then yeah, it would probably be moved to BTS

good point, i think.

I have a video of me having sex, but i wouldnt share it with strangers

well if they paid me enough

SoKlueles said:
I have a video of me having sex, but i wouldnt share it with strangers

well if they paid me enough
I wanna see it...:) You gotta share it with me.

Top Bottom