Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If a chick/guy asked you to pee on him/her, would you?

oh, in a post you said you hoped you wouldn't conceive and I said "do you mean, not in the near-future, or not ever?"

I was wondering if it was a statement about your current priorities or that you never wanted children...

That was all. It's a bit personal...you don't have to answer. Obviously if you are in the middle of school or whatever it would be very inconvenient to be pregnant...etc...

love
Helen

It was on that thread "ask me a question" if you remember that...I don't know it's worth searching to find it now...thx for answering :)

I was just surprised if you didn't ever want kids, if that was what you meant - although some women really don't and - well that's their choice of course...they are a lot of hard work LOL.

I think it was in the context of sex without consequences probably :)

love
Helen

I thought that's probably what you meant...I just wasn't sure, that's all :)

Hey back to the topic...I have this new CD and I like some of it but there is one song where the live song leader is shouting, almost screaming, in front of some huge crowd it sounds like -- "OH GOD RAIN ON US!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:bawling: :eek: :sick:

Maybe God is impressed...I have some doubts myself though...:rolleyes:

(I mean, show me even a human who would feel flattered by that sort of - appellation :rolleyes: :( )

love
Helen

Top Bottom