Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If a chick/guy asked you to pee on him/her, would you?

I would because it would give me the sense of degrading her--and in my current state of woman-hating I would enjoy that profusely. Now if someone like Christina Aguilera wanted to piss all over my face, I'd say "Yes, please! And could you pee in a wine glass for me to sip on, too?".

heheh

hot lunch, chili dog, golden showers, cleveland steamer.

whats the act where you drink the other persons urine? what is that called.

yes there is.. sad i know this, but a weird guy friend i have was telling me he saw some somewhere on the net... these days i figure, if it can be done, there's a fetish about it somewhere and someone who likes it.

No, but I would shit on their face for asking. I would give them my special. The Tijuana Trot Dump -- The phrase ''Shit Happens'' really applies here in a big way. When the ice in your tainted margarita makes contact with your lower intestinal tract, the fun begins. For the next 72 hours you'd be better off if you carried your own portable toilet with you because you will spend most of that time on the pot and the rest of the time in a fetal position. Now you realize why Mexico never had a navy.

make it 3

JZ & others you are so right - this would be a very degrading thing they asked for. I would feel sorry for them. It's pretty sad that it might mean it's happened before. (So I wouldn't do it - heck I doubt seriously that I even could to save my life...well maybe to save my life...;))

I wonder where some of you would draw the line at doing what someone asked for. I hope someaya are kidding... :)

love
Helen

p.s. I've had bad experience with Mexican food but it was throwing up...hey I wonder why no-one's mentioned that yet...would you throw up on someone deliberately...:rolleyes:

ok i call bullshit on helensl... you are SOO somebody else on the board b/c that woman would never be up at this hour..

shit I should not have posted so early...you are one of those who looks at the posting times...

I don't sleep well sms :)

Goes with my diagnosis...:rolleyes:

Is me though...so, uh, hi...I never went back to see if you answered my question about children, do you remember? :) I was gonna do that eventually...

love
Helen

Top Bottom