Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I wish it never happend

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
I think we all have one or more stories of that horrible thing that happened during sex, anal gone wrong, a loud queef in the worst moment, a nibble turned bite a fart, you name it, what horrible thing happened?

Please be advised we will laugh at you and your stories :D

Many moons ago with an ex I was on my period so he decided to piitb instead. He insisted i get on top of him instead of hitting it from behind . When we finished he had blood all over. Ugh so embarassing and gross

Another ex loved taking his cawk all the time way out and then back in, so after a while he'd pack me with air and sometimes I queefed.... ugh

Last month my husband had the brilliant idea of having sex in our pool deck on a papasan chair. As he was coming I lost my balance, he slipped out, i literally and painfully sat on his erection and he came all over the chair cushion. Lovely.

I do my gf on her period all the time I don't care lol one time I was having sex and she farted cuz all the weight I was putting on her I guess ..

Last month my husband had the brilliant idea of having sex in our pool deck on a papasan chair. As he was coming I lost my balance, he slipped out, i literally and painfully sat on his erection and he came all over the chair cushion. Lovely.

This never happened

Nice, Nangiggles! Had the same situation, then girl jumped on me and slipped out, after fall on my erectic, painful!

Top Bottom