Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I will fuck you for hours.

needtogetaas

And lick your pussy for days. I have a 10 inch cock and cook diner when I am done.

Fucking guys with this line of bullshit should be kicked right in the teeth.

How about
I'll lick it: you better suck it another day and return the favor
I got a dick that gets the job done
I will fuck you till I feel your cunt clinch my dick and you go cross eyed. Then I know you came and I will follow 30 seconds later and go to god damn bed.

Ware Are the real men who don't lie about this shit?

Last edited:
And lick your pussy for days. I have a 10 inch cock and cook diner when I am done.

How about
I will fuck you till I feel your cunt clinch my dick and you go cross eyed. Then I know you came and I will follow 30 seconds laer and go to god damn bed.

YOu won't find many of them on this site.

How about
I will fuck you till I feel your cunt clinch my dick and you go cross eyed. Then I know you came and I will follow 30 seconds laer and go to god damn bed.

In my experience, the line, "You've got me so worked up I have to have you right now" works much better with the ladies than, "I lick pussy for days"

Women want to feel like they're desireable to a real man. Offering to do anything they want will cause them instantly to not respect you and therefore not get wet between the legs.

What he said! NYDJ66 is right, it's best to hear that u uncontrollably turn a man on then hear all the stuff he's goona do to you, some women are stupid, they dont say what they like, if you want to get licked you push his head down slightly, just like they do on us, I laugh at women who try to hurt men saying "I was faking it!" who got fucked? her not him, I bet he came every single time.... dumb ass chicks...

and lick your pussy for days. I have a 10 inch cock and cook diner when i am done.

How about
i'll lick it: You better suck it another day and return the favor
i got a dick that gets the job done
i will fuck you till i feel your cunt clinch my dick and you go cross eyed. Then i know you came and i will follow 30 seconds laer and go to god damn bed.

Ware are the real men who don't lie about this shit?

hater!!!!

Rotflmao!

What he said! NYDJ66 is right, it's best to hear that u uncontrollably turn a man on then hear all the stuff he's goona do to you, some women are stupid, they dont say what they like, if you want to get licked you push his head down slightly, just like they do on us, I laugh at women who try to hurt men saying "I was faking it!" who got fucked? her not him, I bet he came every single time.... dumb ass chicks...

For future reference:

With a guy you don't have to worry about pushing the head slightly. You can grab two handfuls and hair and shove the head down there while you scream, "lick that fuckin shit!" Cause we like it when we make girls lose control too.

Top Bottom