Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I went to a gay bar with my wife and ended up having a threesome!

Too many n00bs here.

crazydave said:
did you given them a Belgium shoelace twister? Come on man, you got to remember somethin about this memorable night!!

you must elaborate on this "belgium shoelace twister"????.......wtf???

covergrl80 said:
She is going to ask you that question.

You are better off speaking up first. Tell your wife that you love her way to much and NEVER EVER want that to happen again. Start crying and say you felt violated. That may help you for a little bit

that's actually not a half bad idea.........even if she wants it to happen again, it would score big time points if you told her you didn't want it to happen again, definitely show no enthusiasm for it happening again.....LOL.

But I'm not sure letting it go is the right thing..........if this story is true, there's alot of underlying issues here. If this was something both of you had talked about before and were ready for it and both of you knew it was going to happen......one thing..............the way it went down, totally different thing. I would bring it up..........you need to know where your wife was coming from on this. Is she really a lesbian? Did she do this because she cheated on you? what? How long have you guys been married?

LOL@this entire thread, just backs every story that my Old Grump told me about guys trying to *live their 3some fantasies*.

Men are funny creatures.

BIKINIMOM said:
LOL@this entire thread, just backs every story that my Old Grump told me about guys trying to *live their 3some fantasies*.

Men are funny creatures.
i doubt kano will be laughing when she manages to blame him for her stupidity.... :rolleyes:

rnch said:
i doubt kano will be laughing when she manages to blame him for her stupidity.... :rolleyes:

I am not sayin' nuthin.... I think they were both just drunk and ignorant as to how this would all play out.

Monday at work is going to be a nightmare for the two girls. They're probably going to spend the whold day avoiding eachother - and if they do have to speak they will be sure to avoid eye contact.

Top Bottom