Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I went to a gay bar with my wife and ended up having a threesome!

kano said:
i cant answer that question :evil:

She is going to ask you that question.

You are better off speaking up first. Tell your wife that you love her way to much and NEVER EVER want that to happen again. Start crying and say you felt violated. That may help you for a little bit

guys i am at work i have to setup these servers and load balancer ill be back later

covergrl80 said:
She is going to ask you that question.

You are better off speaking up first. Tell your wife that you love her way to much and NEVER EVER want that to happen again. Start crying and say you felt violated. That may help you for a little bit
lol ya play it off like he only did it for her because he thought it was what she wanted.shit he didn't even like it....that will work.

rnch said:
you won't have to, believe me.....SHE will..everyday...for the rest of your life.... :rolleyes:

dude you make no fuckin sense - she wouldn't even let him mention it in the morning what makes you think she's gonna bring it up every day for the rest of his life? All you doin is making this poor dude worry when he should be loathing in his sexual conquest.
Lock and load Kano brotha

jon79 said:
thats good advice kano....just remember i still love u

Fuck i have to get inside.. I just wanted to say JON I LOVE YOU I MISSED YOU :rainbow:

crazydave said:
dude you make no fuckin sense - she wouldn't even let him mention it in the morning what makes you think she's gonna bring it up every day for the rest of his life? All you doin is making this poor dude worry when he should be loathing in his sexual conquest.
Lock and load Kano brotha
cd, u MUST be very young and single....lololol

Razorguns said:
there's just something 'wrong' about getting yourself 'drunk' at a gay bar.

makes me wonder. makes me wonder about the whole story.

straight guys don't get drunk at a gar bar dude. nice try tho.

I don't know for sure if he had a threesome or not.

But, it does sound like you are hating on him.

Straight guys who bring a chick to a gay bar do get drunk. They also have a better chance of having a threesome, then a poser in a Harley Jacket.

lolcatsdotcom1spiiyz5qe3gs6f7.jpg

threesomes are for people with weak connections that don't do it for each other anymore, so they have to bring in "new energy" to keep things fresh.........personally I'm cool on em, no interest here whatsoever..........unless it was like a gangraping of me by like 4-5 domme's............but again, not if I was in a relationship........ :)

covergrl80 said:
Threesomes are cool if you are not involved with either women, or you're a swinger.

QUOTE]

Top Bottom