Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I went to a gay bar with my wife and ended up having a threesome!

kano said:
wow this seems like its going to turn into a fucking nightmare and it was not even my idea i was like passing out .

Pretty much! Now she is going to fuck some dude and she is going to say you can't say shit because you fucked another women. :rolleyes:

Nightmare is not the word. You better be real good at sleeping with one eye open

rnch said:
fuck up-fuck up-fuck up

she's gonna hold this over your head until u r cold in the casket.

even though it was her idea.

it's called "feminine logic".
No, well, it would be if she had acquiesed to the idea if he had brought it up.

What you got here is a classic case of "buyers remorse," seriously. She's afraid SHE fucked up the relationship.

I'm just saying, from a woman's perspective, thinking about how I might feel in a similar situation. When a woman says "leave it alone" that's serious, because it means EXACTLY the same thing as when a man says it. It means drop it.

Think about it, usually women talk shit to death. What do you think it means when a woman DOESN'T want to talk about something?

I know a guy who did the same thing. His wife brought home another women all three of them went at it. It was thrown in his face until there divorce. He has since re-married and was very honest with his new wife about his past, and she even throws it up in his face.

Threesomes are cool if you are not involved with either women, or you're a swinger.

I don't care who idea it was, it is the perfect set up to destroy a marriage.

musclemom said:
No, well, it would be if she had acquiesed to the idea if he had brought it up.

What you got here is a classic case of "buyers remorse," seriously. She's afraid SHE fucked up the relationship.

I'm just saying, from a woman's perspective, thinking about how I might feel in a similar situation. When a woman says "leave it alone" that's serious, because it means EXACTLY the same thing as when a man says it. It means drop it.

Think about it, usually women talk shit to death. What do you think it means when a woman DOESN'T want to talk about something?
the wife will rehash and revise this situation over and over and over in her mind until she convinces herself it was/is HIS fault. she is embarrassed that it happened and that she initiated it and that it didn't work out as she though it would. SOMEONE has to pay the price for this fuck up and ...IT AIN'T GONNA BE HER!

this is called "feminine logic".

Leave the guy alone.

Let him enjoy the minute.

Now, kano please give us the seckzen details.

Kano - these people are talking fuckin nonsense. Congrats bro!! Your wife initiated a fuckin threesome - where I come from that is a good thing. Fuck this feminine logic shit, it was her idea, she said even before you went out - when she was stone sober -that you could do whatever the hell you want to her so she was already down for a crazy night. It sounds like the woman you married is cooler than you thought bro. She may have a little remorse for it, sure, but just tell her its all good you don't think any less of her and what happened in that hotel stays in that hotel.
I'm just a little disappointed your post was 90% about how it got to the threesome and then no details. Was there any girl on girl action? did you eat out one chick while bangin the other, did you given them a Belgium shoelace twister? Come on man, you got to remember somethin about this memorable night!!

kano, my e-friend: what did your wife and this ....lady....so while you were passed out, hey?

mmmmmph? mmmmmmph?

perhaps she has some explaining to do to YOU about HER activities?

Top Bottom