Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I went to a gay bar with my wife and ended up having a threesome!

damn, how did i miss this thread???!!! 24 pages and I've got to start at page 1.....oi vey, my sunday is a busy one.... :qt:

kano said:
i cant beleive i am about to tell this but oh well.. Well my wife was the one that un buttoned my pants and pulled them down. and my wife pulled them off amber was rubbing my cock through my boxers. Then my wife pulled them off and got busy on my cock. While my wife was sucking my cock amber was rubbing my thigh. Then this is what suprised me my wife stopped and amber started and i got so excited and almost blew it! Wow would that of been a fucking mistake. While she was down on my cawk my wife came up and was kissing me. I swear it was like she was a different person !. At this point i am not sure what to do. Can i touch amber or will my wife go nuts? I was in a state of shock! My wife gets up and starts getting undressed and amber follows . i am laying on the bed naked looking at theses women and not sure what to do i felt really uncomfortable i did not want to make my wife mad. So they come to the bed and each one lays on each side of me and my wife kisses me again and amber is runbbing my chest and then my cock. my wife like nudges my head toward amber so i say fuck it and start licking her nipples. I mean we are all beoynd drunk i have never seen my wife this wasted. As i am licking her nipples i have my other hand on my wifes ass. my wife gets up as i am with amber and puts a condom on me. then she gets up on my cock and starts going to town. my wife is moaning like way louder then normal amber starts playing with her nipples and licking them and she touches her. and so on and they they switch i did them each in every standord posstion. they did some girl on girl action top and bottom. I blew it in my wife and in amber. The only thing i did not do with amber is kiss her.. it was like my wife was possesed. when i was doing amber doggstyle i wanted to be like your pussy is so wet and tight and so on but i was so afrade to piss off my wife it was really fucking strange

Classic.... "The only thing I did not do with Amber is kiss her"

Oh, how do you blow your load into 2 different girls?

Even if your story is only half-true its still pretty cool.

Acela said:
Classic.... "The only thing I did not do with Amber is kiss her"

Oh, how do you blow your load into 2 different girls?

Even if your story is only half-true its still pretty cool.

bend over ill blow a load in you

Top Bottom