Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I went to a gay bar with my wife and ended up having a threesome!

mightymouse69 said:
how did he taste.

LOL, but I think it was with someone named amber and his wife which If I read correctly means that there was no "He" involved except for the op.

mightymouse69 said:
did you tummy roll fuck her? thats hot.

not sure bro i was so drunk that i balcked out for a minute, or she was trying to ride me and and i was not getting enough air

kano said:
ya i slept with both of them .. Next day i was about to say something to my wife about it and she just goes leave it alone.. what ever the fuck that means
that means she feels like a dirty slut

kano said:
ya i slept with both of them .. Next day i was about to say something to my wife about it and she just goes leave it alone.. what ever the fuck that means
I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but I think it probably means she's embarassed.

Okay, here's the deal, it sounds like she did something impetuous that might have been a fantasy of hers, and probably discovered, after the fact, that it wasn't necessarily "all that." She also might be worrying about how it will impact her relationship.

You need to tread lightly here, because if you try to be extra affectionate to prove you still love her and nothing's changed, she's gonna think you're all over her because of the 3-some. If you withdraw and try to give her space, she's gonna think you're shut down. You better just literally forget it ever happened dude, seriously, and go back to living life EXACTLY the same. In time she may want to deal with it, but if ANYTHING changes in your relationship right now, you're gonna be in a helluva mess.

Good thing it was her idea and not yours, you'd really be fucked otherwise.

fuck up-fuck up-fuck up

she's gonna hold this over your head until u r cold in the casket.

even though it was her idea.

it's called "feminine logic".

Top Bottom