Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I went to a gay bar with my wife and ended up having a threesome!

Stefka said:
Monday at work is going to be a nightmare for the two girls. They're probably going to spend the whold day avoiding eachother - and if they do have to speak they will be sure to avoid eye contact.

ehhh

They have probably dyking out for awhile now.

Stefka said:
Monday at work is going to be a nightmare for the two girls. They're probably going to spend the whold day avoiding eachother - and if they do have to speak they will be sure to avoid eye contact.
That's what I was talking about.

Shit, the reason she probably said "leave it alone" was because her mind was running through a crapload of scenarios and primarily thinking "Oh fuck can this bitch get me fired?" or worse "oh fuck what if this bitch wants to do this again someday?"

I've seen your pics, you fat ugly troll.

I can't even imagine what these two chics must look like to want to three-way you.

jh1 said:

I can't even imagine what these two chics must look like to want to three-way you.

I'll take two 5's over one 10 anyday.

jh1 said:

not everyone wants someone who looks like their AIDS meds are not working.....:FRlol:

Reactions: jh1
jh1 said:

lol i was waiting for you > ya they were fat and ugly jh1 your right. i have seen your pics bro and you are no prize

PuddleMonkey said:
Oh Oh! Me next! Do me! Do me!

That's what Amber said!12111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reactions: jh1
Top Bottom