Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to try X... or marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanknogger

This is source posting dude. You can't come on the board an try to find someone who will sell you drugs. Big no-no!

If you want pot...head down to your local highschool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen Up

Why do you want to put dangerous substances into your body. God dammit you need a smack on the ass boy.

You don't know anyone who does or deals drugs? Holy shit that's a first.

:fro:

if your gonna do either do weed. no mattter where you live its gonna be easy to find. just ask anyone under the age of 18 and they most likely will have a pretty good idea of where to find some. xtc is more dangerous and harder to find (but sill extremely available)

Go to a club or something like that
there is always someone out side waiting to sell u something( weath it is real or not is a diff story):mix:

I have use to smoke weed occasionally back in college, it's ok but now just puts me to sleep. On the other hand, when I graduated from school about a year ago I was into the X and G big time. I'm not going to lie to you, it was the time of my life. Parties in the Hamptons, early mornings coming out of clubs in NYC, and local afterhours parties in clubs with strippers, stock brokers, and drug dealers. Fast women and fast cars. I haven't done anything in about 7 months though because while it is the most fun I've ever had, I do have a career and that shit will eventually catch up with you. Try it if you like, but make sure you keep your priorities straight and know when it is time to tone it down.

go for weed but dont touch XTC ....this is the worst shit I've ever taken. No fun just stress, an incredible heart beat..... a livin nightmare

i never tried x but your the first i ever heard of not to like it. everyone else said its the best feeling on earth, like a 5 hour orgasm./

I'm gonna go against the grain and tell you to go get yourself some rolls. Go to a club and look for someone that rollin, it's easy as hell. Just look for someone walking around smiling and having the best time there. Also check out some pupils, the person with the biggest pupils has some x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom