Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Want Opinions! Experienced BI-Sexuals ONLY!

Which is More Difficult

• Sucking Cock

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Eating Pussy

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Sucking Cock

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Eating Pussy

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
here's a technique
purse your lips like you're going to whistle
attach to clit and draw "in" to create a suction on the trapped love button
then,and this requires some skill
while maintaining suction work the very tip of your tonque into the suction cusp
then use the very tip of your tonque to gently swipe back and forth over the captured clitty

actaully the clitoral tissue is analogous to the tissue right beofre the head on the underside of the penis...the clitoris tisse is much more concentrated and hence more sensitive..novice cunnilinguists err when they go for the clitoris right away and with too much intensity...I'll start by encircling the labia and the clitoral hood and wet down the area..thats ball one..then when the arousal level has been amped up sufficiently I'll start to gently lick the clitoris and encourage its engorgement..thats ball two...the first strike is delivered when she is starting to get really excited,then I'll use one of about half a dozen techniques to "peak" the clitoris excitement level by directly licking it..either from one side or straight on..its effective to lick from one side and simultaneously apply pressure to he clit so as to "mash" it against thier vulva..after i get her to a plateau I'll back away form the clit and engage in continuing to excite the remainder fo the pubic area..insert a tonque into the opening and/or a single finger,often hooked back towards me to stimulate the g-spot..another ball..strike two is delivered when I go back to the clit and use a different technique to repeak her excitement..I'll use my hands and place then on each side of her upper body below the breasts..my hands can then feel the excitement level of her while I'm performing..if the gal is particularly keen on nipple stimulation you can use some of her own lather to wet down the nipples and tweak then..aftre strike two I have her built up for an intense release..the final strike comes when you can keep her at the edge for a while and then deliver the knockout technique.

gonelifting said:
I'm against blowjobs and have never received one, so I can't comment on how it feels. I hear it's great.
oh dude, this is tooooo easy......I cant decide which comment to make first!!! :qt: I'll start with:
1. come to daddy, he'll show you what a great BJ is like.
2. Let me be your first and I know I wont be your last
3. you hear right; it is great; now lets 'feel' one so you really know.

the list can go on, but I dont want to hog all the good answers from other posters! :qt:

lol funny how most men dont really know how to give good oral to a female, but they are rather critical when they get their dick sucked. ironic isnt it?

Smurfy said:
lol funny how most men dont really know how to give good oral to a female, but they are rather critical when they get their dick sucked. ironic isnt it?

oh i know how :p ...what i think is "key", is what Stilleto brought up. enjoy what you are doing before you go downtown. i think most women complain of men "going thru the motions"....when your "downtown" you have to park in the perfect spot, pull the seat back, recline, hike up the skirt, slip the panties (if she's a good girl,- she wont have any if she's really good :) ) and indulge...its a place of reception and is in-tune with the slightest intentions.

Top Bottom