Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Want Opinions! Experienced BI-Sexuals ONLY!

Which is More Difficult

• Sucking Cock

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Eating Pussy

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Sucking Cock

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Eating Pussy

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Lestat said:
will you teach me? serious, just explain EXACTLY what you like in a format that i can understand and re create.

why do i get the feeling it would be for jackoff material more than it would be for educational purposes?

eating pussy can make your neck sore
sure you can be good at it and it won't "take" so long
but then you can be good at it and they want long time

4everhung said:
eating pussy can make your neck sore
sure you can be good at it and it won't "take" so long
but then you can be good at it and they want long time

them: on the bed, near the edge
you: kneeling on the floor in front of the bed

solves the sore neck issue, although if you got bad knees, its not so great.

stilleto said:
why do i get the feeling it would be for jackoff material more than it would be for educational purposes?
i have plenty of jack off material, not as many options to learn how to give oral.

NO JOKE, last time I gave oral the chick I was with told me it was the best orgasm she'd ever had.

my thing is, I feel like I'm just trying everything hoping something will work, sure it usually does, but its not without great effort and a long time.

I like 69 ... that way everyone has something to keep them occupied :lmao: actually, it's the only way I've ever experienced simulataneous orgasms (which is great in concept but the reality can be a major PITA especially during oral ...)

Lestat said:
i have plenty of jack off material, not as many options to learn how to give oral.

NO JOKE, last time I gave oral the chick I was with told me it was the best orgasm she'd ever had.

my thing is, I feel like I'm just trying everything hoping something will work, sure it usually does, but its not without great effort and a long time.

ok, well
effort and time are two important factors. if you want to please the chick, you probably will. Things that help that are:

no alcohol. You'll both be less inhibited, yeah, but also numb. it numbs everything, including her nerve endings. be sober, but feeling sexy and relaxed.

don't be rushed. don't just attack her pussy- get comfortable, look at it before you dive in, smile like you can't believe you're gonna get to feast on it, and let her know YOU'RE enjoying eating it as much as she's enjoying it.

when you find something that she seems to really like... keep doing it. mostly to her clit. suck it, flick it with your tongue, lick it like its a tootsie roll pop and you're trying to find the center. just pay most of your attention to it.

use your fingers. Two. in and out. while you're sucking her clit. don't stop.

stilleto said:
ok, well
effort and time are two important factors. if you want to please the chick, you probably will. Things that help that are:

no alcohol. You'll both be less inhibited, yeah, but also numb. it numbs everything, including her nerve endings. be sober, but feeling sexy and relaxed.

don't be rushed. don't just attack her pussy- get comfortable, look at it before you dive in, smile like you can't believe you're gonna get to feast on it, and let her know YOU'RE enjoying eating it as much as she's enjoying it.

when you find something that she seems to really like... keep doing it. mostly to her clit. suck it, flick it with your tongue, lick it like its a tootsie roll pop and you're trying to find the center. just pay most of your attention to it.

use your fingers. Two. in and out. while you're sucking her clit. don't stop.

oi. attacking is bad. start out slow.

Lestat said:

Okay, I definitely like what Hansel said in this post:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5117472&postcount=15

And I think THIS post is solid work:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=464031

stilleto said:
them: on the bed, near the edge
you: kneeling on the floor in front of the bed

solves the sore neck issue, although if you got bad knees, its not so great.
Pillow under knees = No problems

Top Bottom