Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to deflower a virgin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoKlueles said:
strong look at the avatar....it looks like if u threw a dime at it it would bounce off....i think its a mannequin from Kmart

Every time I look at her avatar it makes me want to give her all my Karma. And have her carry my Karma's. And leave my Karma all over her chest and...

Nevermind, I have to go take a walk now...

SoKlueles said:
strong look at the avatar....it looks like if u threw a dime at it it would bounce off....i think its a mannequin from Kmart

:qt:
I think you mean to say I look firm yes I do. I do work out after all is this not the whole point of EF?

superqt4u2nv said:
:qt:
I think you mean to say I look firm yes I do. I do work out after all is this not the whole point of EF?

ok, i think she is referring to TQ, not QT! i think you got this one mixed up hehe.

soklueless- clarify here that you were referring to TQ's avatario, not SuperQT's

juve said:
Another idiotic post on BTS :eek:
Werd: what makes you think that a young guy would even give a second glance in your direction?
Oh wait, silly me, everyone on EF is a supermodel, dating other supermodels, having $60k+ car, etc etc etc...

Just wanna rock some little boy's world before my time on this planet is up is all....

Oh, right, so you're doing HIM a favor...
Come down, please :martini:

LOL no supermodel and I don't make anywhere near that money and I don't have a fancy car.

I get hit on by many many many young men and always spurn their advances because younger men do not interest me. Meaning, I just have never found them to be particularly appealing. My preference is older men, but as the post began - been thinking about it as per what everyone else is telling me.

Don't want a relationship LOL.... just a little fun!

You need to loosen up shooger :qt:

oops sorry qt i was referring to TQs womans ass lol....it just looks ...too firm lolol i dont know....nothing against ur tatas sister:)

i'm a 19 yr old virgin. great shape, above average looks, lots of energy, willing to please. i think i'm the front runner so far :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom