Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I wanna bang an older man.....

who the heck is saying that 30-40 is that much older??? you young pups are talking like we are geezers or something!!! can still whip ur asses sonny ;)
and urs too honey - just a little differently :D

Its probably good that its only a fantasy.... I mean we know that you live in Wisconsin which is not far from where [email protected] lives....and we know if you ever wanted to pursue your fantasy you probably wouldn't send email to [email protected] but you never know...... cuz [email protected] is 33 years old..but if you did send email to [email protected] Im sure you probably get a reply quickly (along with a hotel room number) Don't thank me........ thats my job...... to make your fantasies come true....................

[email protected]

:)

You haven't really had sex yet if all your partner have been 21 and younger. There are a lot of advantages to have sex with older guys, they know what they're doing, they're not as selfish, their dicks are bigger, and their balls sag lower. Hell, once they reach my age, they cant sit on the john without getting their balls wet.

Top Bottom