Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've got me a squirter!

JackAssman

Was with my girl Saturday night and to both of our surprise, she squirted a fountain! She was on top and it just poured out. She said that has never happened to her before. We've only been going out for a couple months, but this one looks like a keeper! Just wanted to share. :chomp:

Dude, good for you man. My last girl was a squirter. There were several times where she would fucking rain down on me when she was riding it. It is definitely a cool feeling.

I had one ex that squirted all over the fucking place everytime she came. It was fun for a while, then became quite inconvenient as we basically had to line the sheets everytime we fucked with towels.

Mr. Black said:
I had one ex that squirted all over the fucking place everytime she came. It was fun for a while, then became quite inconvenient as we basically had to line the sheets everytime we fucked with towels.

I hear ya bro. My old girl had leather couches. That shit gets slippery.

Gymgurl said:
I want proof that this really happens....and why can't I

The girl I was with was never came like that before (yes, I believe her). She also never came more than twice in one session and she came with me 7 times on night (might have been more but we lost count). It can happen. If you allow it, you shall spray.

Top Bottom