x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

I've been invited to be a servant at a CFNM party

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about I've been invited to be a servant at a CFNM party within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: For those who don't know what this is. CFNM stands for clothed female, nude male. A CFNM party is one where the guys strip and treat the ladies like princesses. You give them massages, serve them drinks, etc. The men can't touch the women unless asked but the ladies are free to grope anything (chest, butt, cock, balls, arms, back, & whatever else turns them on). It sounds like fun. Sometimes a lady might decide a cock looks tasty and may sample it. It's like a reverse gender stripper party. I

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    chimpanzeestrong

I've been invited to be a servant at a CFNM party

For those who don't know what this is. CFNM stands for clothed female, nude male. A CFNM party is one where the guys strip and treat the ladies like princesses. You give them massages, serve them drinks, etc. The men can't touch the women unless asked but the ladies are free to grope anything (chest, butt, cock, balls, arms, back, & whatever else turns them on). It sounds like fun. Sometimes a lady might decide a cock looks tasty and may sample it. It's like a reverse gender stripper party. I like to have my body ogled, especially since I trimmed down a bit and have some abs poking through now.

Olympian

Re: I've been invited to be a servant at a CFNM party

Quote Quote posted by chimpanzeestrong
    For those who don't know what this is. CFNM stands for clothed female, nude male. A CFNM party is one where the guys strip and treat the ladies like princesses. You give them massages, serve them drinks, etc. The men can't touch the women unless asked but the ladies are free to grope anything (chest, butt, cock, balls, arms, back, & whatever else turns them on). It sounds like fun. Sometimes a lady might decide a cock looks tasty and may sample it. It's like a reverse gender stripper party. I like to have my body ogled, especially since I trimmed down a bit and have some abs poking through now.
    i say go for it.

Da Pope

lol

Sounds like a great idea.

Quote Quote posted by chimpanzeestrong

You get paid for this? And if so, how much?
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great

probably allllllllllll old widowed g-mas... have fun!

RachelEFC

i LIKE the idea a lot.

I'll come with you......NOT (Borat)

So it's like real life except your naked?

Quote Quote posted by chimpanzeestrong View Post

I've done this in the past. I'll guarantee that it will leak out, but in my personal experience the girls will confide only to their closest friends