Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've been invited to be a servant at a CFNM party

• Thread starter chimpanzeestrong
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chimpanzeestrong

For those who don't know what this is. CFNM stands for clothed female, nude male. A CFNM party is one where the guys strip and treat the ladies like princesses. You give them massages, serve them drinks, etc. The men can't touch the women unless asked but the ladies are free to grope anything (chest, butt, cock, balls, arms, back, & whatever else turns them on). It sounds like fun. Sometimes a lady might decide a cock looks tasty and may sample it. It's like a reverse gender stripper party. I like to have my body ogled, especially since I trimmed down a bit and have some abs poking through now.

chimpanzeestrong said:
For those who don't know what this is. CFNM stands for clothed female, nude male. A CFNM party is one where the guys strip and treat the ladies like princesses. You give them massages, serve them drinks, etc. The men can't touch the women unless asked but the ladies are free to grope anything (chest, butt, cock, balls, arms, back, & whatever else turns them on). It sounds like fun. Sometimes a lady might decide a cock looks tasty and may sample it. It's like a reverse gender stripper party. I like to have my body ogled, especially since I trimmed down a bit and have some abs poking through now.

i say go for it.

chimpanzeestrong said:

You get paid for this? And if so, how much?

Sounds like more fun than it is. A lady can only ogle but so many nekkid studs before she would like something more. I mean, a man WITH CLOTHING and personality.

I am certain that you are an unbelievably desirable young man, but why would you subject yourself to being treated like a piece of meat by random horny broads? I know, I know... you get to get off... maybe.

And then?

Call me crazy or old... either way, works for me.

I'll come with you......NOT (Borat)

So it's like real life except your naked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom