Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I turned down sex tonight (Drunken party sex)

Chewy, it's not that I think I'd have a bad time myself, but I know from experience I just don't enjoy sex when the girl is drunk. I know some girls probably love drunken sex, but the ones I've been with... not so much. They get plastered and horny, I oblige them, but they're so wasted they can't come and barely interact, they just kind of lie there... and that really sucks in a bad way. Then the next morning, they have to ask me if we had sex or not b/c they can't remember. When we're BOTH drunk, I don't mind b/c then I'm usually just thinking about me, but I rarely drink, so usually it's just a drunk girl and sober me, and that combo just doesn't work.

Smurfy said:
maybe he has standards. or maybe he didnt have a condom and doesnt want diseases. or maybe hes waiting until after marriage! lol.

Sorry smurfet... I have to go with the popular opinion on this one... he is clearly a turd burgler.

turning down sex from some ho, doesn't make you gay...

I turn it down often b'cuz the past few bitches were hardcore skanks/psychos but thats about to change cuz my friends are starting to think I'm gay. If I get the clap im a kill em

HS Lifter said:
and I did the right thing.

go punch yourself in the face... lol jk bro, if she was shit-faced you made the right move.

paradox

You afraid she would have laughed at your tiny pee-pee?

I didn't turn down drunken party sex last night, and I also didn't turn down hungover wake-up sex this morning. Good times.

ChewYxRage said:
I didn't turn down drunken party sex last night, and I also didn't turn down hungover wake-up sex this morning. Good times.

I envy this dude ^^^

Top Bottom