Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I turned down sex tonight (Drunken party sex)

I turned down drunken sex once with a hot-ass girl. Was my freshman year in college, she came on to me at a frat party and took me by the hand, started leading me back to the bedrooms. I just didn't wanna go that way, so I let go and dissappeared into the crowd. Looking back, that's the only time I've turned down sex in person, and I think it was a good idea. I've had drunken sex, and it SUCKS! Honestly, I'd rather have no sex than horrible drunken sex. If she'd been sober that would have been a totally different story though :)

Ulcasterdropout said:
I turned down a 3 way with 2, 30 something saleswomen...
They were cute, but.....:whatever:

I posted about it here a while ago.

I dont think there's really a valid excuse for that one.

dont listen to the tards saying that you did the wrong thing, theyre the reason getting laid is so damn difficult. even if it was going to be good sex, turning sex down is confidence building, and helps break some women from thinking that sex is on tap. we need more men willing to turn women down. besides, if you turn a girl down, she'll be all over you next time, so really, if anything, its just delayed sex.

i could of had someone tonight, but decided against it, so im by my lonesome in bed with the aircon so high even the penguins are in bed with me ;)

im just pissed off in general with the chicks in this town, and the guys that let them walk all over them. its habit forming.

Lowest said:
I turned down drunken sex once with a hot-ass girl. Was my freshman year in college, she came on to me at a frat party and took me by the hand, started leading me back to the bedrooms. I just didn't wanna go that way, so I let go and dissappeared into the crowd. Looking back, that's the only time I've turned down sex in person, and I think it was a good idea. I've had drunken sex, and it SUCKS! Honestly, I'd rather have no sex than horrible drunken sex. If she'd been sober that would have been a totally different story though :)

I don't know what kind of drunken sex you're having, the best sex I've had in my life has been drunken sex. Not belligerantly drunk, but a nice buzz going.....well belligerantly drunken sex is good, too :)

UA_Iron said:
I dont think there's really a valid excuse for that one.
Funny thing was, the bar had other guys there, and they tried to get me all night. Right off the bat...I'll never figure out why the hell they picked me.
I was at a bar (last time I was in a bar) with my cousin and his 6 friends. I rode there so I didn't have my car. I was stuck, listening to these girls try everything for 4 fucking hours. They wouldn't take no till close (2am).
They were both short, talking about how big my hands were, shoulders, yata yata - totally kissing my ass. I even got alittle nasty, they still wouldn't get it. They were from out of town, and looking for a booty call. I wasn't it...
The bar was close to their hotel.
Some of those city women are soulless, nut catching, fucking whores, I want nothing to do with them...
I know this sounds like a fish tale, but who would admit to not hitting it?

:sulk:

GoldenDelicious said:
dont listen to the tards saying that you did the wrong thing, theyre the reason getting laid is so damn difficult. even if it was going to be good sex, turning sex down is confidence building, and helps break some women from thinking that sex is on tap. we need more men willing to turn women down. besides, if you turn a girl down, she'll be all over you next time, so really, if anything, its just delayed sex.

i could of had someone tonight, but decided against it, so im by my lonesome in bed with the aircon so high even the penguins are in bed with me ;)

im just pissed off in general with the chicks in this town, and the guys that let them walk all over them. its habit forming.

word.

Top Bottom