Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I snapped a photo of anal assplorer's car.

saint808

Manic Depressed User
Platinum
a55orgy.jpg

supernav said:
i couldv'e sworn 99% of states have filters that prevent certain characters like A55 etc being put together.

i guess Florida's that 1%. hehe.

-= nav =-

Well, it is Florida after all.

Oh no.... anyway, that is my BINGO car. I don't take the Benz cause them blind ass blue haired old ladies will park too close and chip the paint.

Anal AssPlorer said:
Oh no.... anyway, that is my BINGO car. I don't take the Benz cause them blind ass blue haired old ladies will park too close and chip the paint.
in tampa/st.pete, it's best to give the blue haired old laides "driving" white lincoln town cars (with handicapped license plates from a snowbird state) a LOT of room in the luby's parking lot.

Worse still, they get out of their car and use their walker to play bumper cars with yours....

Anal AssPlorer said:
Worse still, they get out of their car and use their walker to play bumper cars with yours....
the geezers can make those walkers move fast when they are trying to beat you to the last piece of mince meat pie on the counter at ryan's!!!!

Top Bottom