Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I saw Jackson perform oral sex on boy: ex-guard

BUBBLES

Elite M0derator
Platinum
An ex-security guard at Michael Jackson's estate rocked the star's defence today, claiming he saw the star kissing, fondling and performing oral sex on a young boy in the 1990s.

In extremely damaging testimony, Ralph Chacon told Jackson's child molestation trial that he saw the alleged sex abuse when he peeked through a bathroom window at Neverland Ranch one evening in late 1992 or early 1993.

The then 13-year-old alleged victim won a 1994 out-of-court settlement from Jackson worth more than $26 million, in a deal that ensured his silence and averted a criminal trial.

"I saw Mr Jackson caressing the boy's hair, he was kissing him ... sucking his nipples," he said adding that Jackson kissed the boy on various areas of his body.

Jackson then "put the little boy's penis in his mouth", Chacon told the court in the California town of Santa Maria, where Jackson is on trial for allegedly molesting a different 13-year-old boy two years ago.

Why bring it up now? I'm surprised that the ex-body guard didn't try to get Mike for this before.

Jacko is a sick man.

So where there is fire there is smoke. Too many people claim to have been harrassed by this guy. I think there must be some truth to it...

_HERA_ said:
Jacko is a sick man.

So where there is fire there is smoke. Too many people claim to have been harrassed by this guy. I think there must be some truth to it...
So, if we get 17 EF people claim something nasty about you...will it be true?

I don't think it is the money...even Lisa Marie said he was weird when they were married..

Top Bottom