Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I sampled an Asian Starfish last night.

Slopain said:

lol your funny, youll "let" a hot girl lick your ass? what kind of sense does that make? Like your being inconvenienced by the act and only a hot girl will inconvenience you lol I would think youd let an ugly girl (Im sure theyd be willing to do it) b/c who cares where her mouth has been you aint kissin her, but a hot girl? so after she does that youll lap up her face like a dog to milk? hehe Im fuckin with you but that response is "ass backward" if youll pardon the expression {FART} whoops scuse-me.

I think what he meant was that its turns us on more when a hot chick is doing it. Just like a good blowjob from a hot chick is better than a good one from average chick...its a mental thing.

Anal AssPlorer said:
Though I was in near hysteria when at the confessional that this little starfish was always a top. An Asian Top! What an oxymoron. Oh well that culture's tops sure make good pokee's.
:rolleyes:
Ai yah! (roughly, chinese for "Jesus Christ!")

Assuming that all Asian boys are bottoms is kinda like assuming all gay men are bottoms. A little...simplistic?

Top Bottom