Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I sampled an Asian Starfish last night.

well my starfish will never be sampled by any male..

I'll let a hot girl lick my ass but that's it...

NO ASIAN STARFISH FO YOU!

I think it means banging a asian girl in the ass, I read on a table once that asian chicks had the tightest a-holes, so it must be true

Kakdiesel said:
well my starfish will never be sampled by any male..

I'll let a hot girl lick my ass but that's it...

NO ASIAN STARFISH FO YOU!

lol your funny, youll "let" a hot girl lick your ass? what kind of sense does that make? Like your being inconvenienced by the act and only a hot girl will inconvenience you lol I would think youd let an ugly girl (Im sure theyd be willing to do it) b/c who cares where her mouth has been you aint kissin her, but a hot girl? so after she does that youll lap up her face like a dog to milk? hehe Im fuckin with you but that response is "ass backward" if youll pardon the expression {FART} whoops scuse-me.

What is all this "she" shit about?

Calm down Slo, you and I need to talk anyway. (wink, wink)

Machine - VERY observant.

Capt. Insano - Still want to see that pic? I will be back for seconds tonight.

Runner - you should try it again. They have the narrowest hips. And hairless. A little baby oil and they shoot right off the bed.

Anal AssPlorer said:
Runner - you should try it again. They have the narrowest hips. And hairless. A little baby oil and they shoot right off the bed.

:spit:

Ok, it is official. I have more than just a tourist on my hands. The starfish rang my door bell last night and apparently this little starfish's other half wants to go back home, alone. (So what?)

Had a good night all together. Though I was in near hysteria when at the confessional that this little starfish was always a top. An Asian Top! What an oxymoron. Oh well that culture's tops sure make good pokee's.

MODS, why is it that my threads get moved all around but this stays on the chat board? Put this on the sheets board.

Top Bottom