Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need tips on lasting longer!!

lilj888

OK so with my x gf when we first fucked i swear i lasted 3 pumps. Then it got slowly better but not enough. When she on top i can go for like 25mins when i get behind her or on top of her i last like 3 mins and i stop to hold back my load alot. I need some advice for the next girl. Also when im drunk i can go forever like a hour atleast. I dont know what it is!! I wanna be able to fuck the shit out of the next girl from behind for more then 3 mins. Also when i acquired a yeast infection for about 3 weeks i was able to just keep goin on top for up to 30mins. The yeast infection did something awesome but when it was fully healed i went back to quickie. I need some tips on what i should do besides kegals.

Jerk off before sex??

Hold your breath while sex

Bite your tongue while sex

Ask her to be rough and scratch your back during sex

Think of fat chicks

IDK honestly...Have no idea!

oh and usually when i get a cramp in my stomach from having sex after i eat i can last a hell of alot longer...

When you piss pull back with your insides so you stop pissing do this several times while pissing, then next time try to hold it in longer when you stop pissing this will build the ability to hold your cum back and control you loads, funny I got an email from EF a few weeks ago about this but it wasn't while pissing. They are called male kegel exercises, I have known about this for like 25 years, I was one of those guys that actually read the articles in penthouse. Its funny and very frustrating for a woman who can't make you cum. They get retartded emotionally and think they aren't good enough and want to give you more and more sex. I am a little more mature now so I don't play those games.

Doggie style view can be a killer. Stick it in and don't look at her! that view is some of the most beautiful things on this planet. Just fuck and watch the roof, the wall, whatever.

lol i love doggie to much. its so awesome and u feel so powerful railing the bitch and her boobs popping out the side when her face is down in the pillows screaming :) i always try to look away but somehow i can never look away for to long.

Top Bottom