Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm sure this has been asked MANY times.

I say scam, but that's only my opinion. My wife says that natural pheromones from male armpits are a real turn-on, but also have to be in moderation. Basically, using too much deodorant will kill natural pheromones, but not using enough will be B.O., which my wife (and I've heard most women say) is a turnoff. And definitely B.O. is a turnoff to me, when women have it!

Charles

Now this might sound gross. But I don't wear underarm deodorant. Never have! NEVER! When I was a child a doc told me NEVER EVER to wear deodorant. That wearing deodorant is what causes you to actually start smelling. He said, just make sure you keep them very dry and clean. Always clean yourself with a dry paper. Then with a wet paper with light soap. And dry again. Or just keep showering...which I do! And keep it shaved and all will be good.

Every chick I have been with (including my wife) cannot believe how I NEVER EVER give off ANY smell on my armpits. Not even after sleeping and waking up! Not even after training and sweating. They simply cannot believe how my armpits do not give off anything.

But since I'm not giving off any smell. Does that mean I'm not giving off pheromones?

Guess you have never run tren than.

Now this might sound gross. But I don't wear underarm deodorant. Never have! NEVER! When I was a child a doc told me NEVER EVER to wear deodorant. That wearing deodorant is what causes you to actually start smelling. He said, just make sure you keep them very dry and clean. Always clean yourself with a dry paper. Then with a wet paper with light soap. And dry again. Or just keep showering...which I do! And keep it shaved and all will be good.

Every chick I have been with (including my wife) cannot believe how I NEVER EVER give off ANY smell on my armpits. Not even after sleeping and waking up! Not even after training and sweating. They simply cannot believe how my armpits do not give off anything.

But since I'm not giving off any smell. Does that mean I'm not giving off pheromones?

That's a good question. I would think you could do an experiment and "kickstart" the glands, by showering as usual, and then wearing a shirt that has nylon or mesh in the material (not pure cotton), and see if you just don't have any of that type of sweat, or if you are just extra-good at hygiene...

I've heard that antiperspirants with the chemical aluminum chloride, can be bad for you. But it's also in the genetics. It sounds like you're lucky! I can go a day without it, but it's a bad idea if I push it beyond that, LOL.

I'm blessed with dry feet.... I can wear the same socks and workboots for a week in a hot, humid Texas summer, and not have any foot odor at all. But for psychological reasons, I change socks every day. Other peoples' feet stink the second they get out of the shower, even if they wash & scrub with antibacterial soap, and soak in bleach.

Charles

That's a good question. I would think you could do an experiment and "kickstart" the glands, by showering as usual, and then wearing a shirt that has nylon or mesh in the material (not pure cotton), and see if you just don't have any of that type of sweat, or if you are just extra-good at hygiene...

I've heard that antiperspirants with the chemical aluminum chloride, can be bad for you. But it's also in the genetics. It sounds like you're lucky! I can go a day without it, but it's a bad idea if I push it beyond that, LOL.

I'm blessed with dry feet.... I can wear the same socks and workboots for a week in a hot, humid Texas summer, and not have any foot odor at all. But for psychological reasons, I change socks every day. Other peoples' feet stink the second they get out of the shower, even if they wash & scrub with antibacterial soap, and soak in bleach.

Charles

Same for me with the socks issue. Funny because my parents always complain to me that they can't wear sneakers. Or any closed shoes. They say their feet sweat a lot. And asked me if the same happens to me. And it doesn't!

As for my armpits. I barely sweat there. Just perspire a bit. But that's it!

Top Bottom