Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not a slut, but...

V

velvett

This is a game I like to play. Basically, you fill in the blank.

I'm not a slut or anything, but there was this one time I ___________.

Come on people entertain me... If you are really good I'll tell you about the time in the taxi cab, or perhaps the "Live Bait" story.

Side Note: As a female, I reserve the right to completely change my mind and tell no story at all. You will never know, but you'll just have to take the chance because I know you're just drooling at the thought of bait vs. taxi.

Aren't ya?

velvett said:

... let six guys tag team me on my birthday!

This crazy coked up Canadian girl tried to bite my nose off while she was riding me bronco style. (true story)

You must tell the Live Bait incedent

I'm not a slut but one time at KFC, my friend and I were discussing our raging teen libidos, and lack of action, when all of a sudden we saw a mangy 3 legged dog limping across the parking lot. Without saying a word, we both rushed outside and cornered the mutt, tackling it into the ground. We took the young puppy right there in the Colonel's green grass, elevating the innocent animal to new levels of extacy previously not experienced...when it was over, all that remained was a few tuffs of fur stuck to our red and blue uniforms.

:alien: :alien: :alien:

Last edited:
but,One time at band camp i let some chick stick a flute up my ass....

Top Bottom