Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not a slut, but...

.....screwed my buddies wife.

Still feeling guilty about that one, he still doesn't know and I( hang out with him all the time.

Damn she was fun though

Frackal said:

That is just a joke Peach!!! Joke. :)

I know. :) Don't really do that though, poor dogs should beware of the Frakkal!!!!! :p

Had sex with my cousin's wife. and her sister.. Not at the same time though.

That's ok turns out her knocked his wife's sister up and she just came out with it a year ago. the child if almost in high school.rotflmao

I'll play this little game:

True story: I was in a club and this really hot girl was starin at me so I went over to talk to her...after dancin with her all night and bruisin her hip with my major hard-on, i asked her to come out to my friend's car so I could write her number down..well she takes me over to a BFI trash bin in the alley behind the club and starts giving me head..then she bends over and lets me hit it from behind..and as I was about to come, she jumps up cuz a pick up truck drove by and as it did I blew my load all over the street...

The guy driving the truck gave me the WHAT THE FUCK look..it was hilarious

...I once allowed an entire barn full of male livestock to mount me; most one at a time, but sometimes with two and three humping away at the same time :eek:

I swallowed three guys in 3 minutes and puked it up on my runny eggs and ate it with some hot milk and warm cottage cheese.

Does that make her a gross slut?

Top Bottom