Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not a slut, but...

BUT

THERE WAS THIS ONE TIME I BANGED TWO UGLY ASS BITCHES IN THE MIDDLE OF A NIN CONCERT. AFTERWARDS I WENT HOME AND GOT A BLOW JOB FROM MY GIRLFRIEND OF 6 YEARS. I HOPE SHE LIKED THE WAY THOSE CHICKS TASTED, STUPID BITCH.....

velvett said:
I'm not a slut or anything, but there was this one time I ___________.

Went to church and prayed that the good lord would rescue all of the homeless people in the world and give food and drink to all. But the preacher said I had to blow him and his son to get it to come true so I did.

LOL

Ok, a tag team and a flute.

That is ALL I get???

Hmph.

NO story for you.

Try again.

:D

Frackal said:
I'm not a slut but one time at KFC, my friend and I were discussing our raging teen libidos, and lack of action, when all of a sudden we saw a mangy 3 legged dog limping across the parking lot. Without saying a word, we both rushed outside and cornered the mutt, tackling it into the ground. We took the young puppy right there in the Colonel's green grass, elevating the innocent animal to new levels of extacy previously not experienced...when it was over, all that remained was a few tuffs of fur stuck to our red and blue uniforms.

:alien: :alien: :alien:

That is just wrong, Frak!!!! Wrong. :(

i had a dream that I was at velvett's house and she was dressed in sheer white lingerie and thigh high white stalkings. We had strawberrys and melted hot chocolate in a fondue cooker next to the bed. I slowly seduced her into taking her clothes off and fed her strawberrys off my chest. I then poured the chocolate over her breasts and let it harden before i ate it off. to clean up the mess i drank champagne off her cleavage. we then made love for hours in front of a fireplace while the first snow fall of the year shown through by the frosted street lamp.

HamsterHider said:
We had strawberrys...

I stand corrected.

Just goes to show, (some) men do listen.
Love strawberries.

Hmmm.

I feel a story coming on...
:rolleyes:

then when all the intense soul stirring lovemaking was done HH pulled out some whip cream covered up velvetts nipples with it added a strawberry to each one and nibbled on them until sunrise. they both held each other until they fell together into a tranquil sleep.

Top Bottom