Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i kinda feel bad for chicks with sloppy curtains

1) I definitely don't assume most men like it the way I do. As a matter off act, I KNOW most men will take whatever is given to them. Most don't demand best-in-class of anything cause they live in this "settling as long as everyone settles" culture

2) Also don't assume I'm a worthwhile man. I know I am.

You are rating by your standards of attractiveness you know that is a subjective thing your settling equals another mans 10.

What makes you worthwhile the inability to commit and become emotionaly attached?

Wrong. The Labia dont change or grow based on sex or penis size. They change in appearance over time based on genetics and hormones.

I know they dont teach this stuff in 5th grade sex ed. but you should read up so you dont sound so, um, ignorant LOL

Give'em Some Lip: Labia That Clearly Ain't Minor | Scarleteen
You lie, thats all bullshit. Ask Chris, and how could I sound any dumber than the mutha fucker who made this thread.

What makes you worthwhile the inability to commit and become emotionaly attached?

come on now that's not just unique to KB a lotta online bros put on the same front.
it's a classic brag disguised as a personal flaw
"i don't know what's wrong with me all the girls want me but they say i'm too emotionally distant..."
seen it a million times never bought it once

You are rating by your standards of attractiveness you know that is a subjective thing your settling equals another mans 10.

someone took this thread to heart. never seen your beav, boo, so this wasn't directed at you.

someone took this thread to heart. never seen your beav, boo, so this wasn't directed at you.

I am not taking this personal just stating the obvious attractiveness is a subjective thing. What you find attractive is not universally attractive.

It is like saying what I find attractive in a man is what all women find attractive in a man not true at all. :)

Top Bottom