Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i kinda feel bad for chicks with sloppy curtains

I can't believe some guys care what her minge looks like when they're quite happy to perforate her lower colon with their veiny treat.

You assume all men like pussy the way you do. You also assume you are a worthwhile man.

1) I definitely don't assume most men like it the way I do. As a matter off act, I KNOW most men will take whatever is given to them. Most don't demand best-in-class of anything cause they live in this "settling as long as everyone settles" culture

2) Also don't assume I'm a worthwhile man. I know I am.

If your dick is bigger than a vienna, your women will eventually have some hangage. Obviously some of you dudes have answered that question already. You should at this point be more worried about the fact that she has apparently already had a much larger cawck for an extended period of time than you are giving her presently. Therefore your worries should shift from her large labia to your small penis and the fact that you are probably not doing the vag any justice at all. Kthanxbye.

If your dick is bigger than a vienna, your women will eventually have some hangage. Obviously some of you dudes have answered that question already. You should at this point be more worried about the fact that she has apparently already had a much larger cawck for an extended period of time than you are giving her presently. Therefore your worries should shift from her large labia to your small penis and the fact that you are probably not doing the vag any justice at all. Kthanxbye.

Wrong. The Labia dont change or grow based on sex or penis size. They change in appearance over time based on genetics and hormones.

I know they dont teach this stuff in 5th grade sex ed. but you should read up so you dont sound so, um, ignorant LOL

Give'em Some Lip: Labia That Clearly Ain't Minor | Scarleteen

Top Bottom