Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i kinda feel bad for chicks with sloppy curtains

it depends on the ferocity of the sloppiness. a stage 1 situation I can handle - I won't go down on her, but I'll still hit it. level 2 pretty much means I won't be clit-boxing her cause that will draw my attention to the slop, but i'll slide my dickness into her. threat level 10 is straight amber alert style - biohazard type approach. get the fuck away from me and never come back. i don't care if she's a 10 everywhere else.

on the flip side, if you have a pretty little pink clean cozy box, i'll nuzzle up in there and never come up for air.

Lol that's hella funny haha I guess I never had a 10 or maybe I did an my standards are lower than urs lol but if it was really that jacked up I'd jus kick the back door in like omega said lol

Lol that's hella funny haha I guess I never had a 10 or maybe I did an my standards are lower than urs lol but if it was really that jacked up I'd jus kick the back door in like omega said lol

only happened to me once. and by 10, i'm talking 10 physically (she was about a 2 emotionally/mentally). unreal how god just fucked her harder than i did. INSANE body, HORRIFIC box. poor girl. hit it once and never went back. i can't stand ugly pussies.

thepredator.jpg

yeah, I kinda feel bad for guys with old man balls too...Is there a surgery for that?
;)

Top Bottom