Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Just Want To Fall In Love Again!!!

Grizzly said:
It depends on how old she is, I guess. If she's young (18-23) then maybe you shouldn't call too soon because then she'll be like "Oh, he likes me. I've got him all wrapped up. I don't want him anymore so I'm going to find someone who will treat me like shit and never call me and make me chase after him." If she's older, then give her a call. She should be over that game playing bullshit. Of course, even if she is young, then maybe you should call her anyway to establish if she's a game playing bitch that you don't want any part of anyway.

Amen, brother, Amen.

Satanic Goatslayer said:
First, you are useless.

Second, don't try to get advice from the elitefitness.com members about your own problems, it won't happen.

Third, I know I sound similar to a broken record, but suicide holds the key.

Lastly, have a good week friend, and sodomize that woman, it should soothe the pain.

I met her on the playground.
Oh shit :FRlol:

Satanic Goatslayer said:
First, you are useless.

Second, don't try to get advice from the elitefitness.com members about your own problems, it won't happen.

Third, I know I sound similar to a broken record, but suicide holds the key.

Lastly, have a good week friend, and sodomize that woman, it should soothe the pain.

I met her on the playground.

Thanks, I really needed that laugh!

Top Bottom