Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i just wanna say

lol shit idk if i can post pics,shes heavily into fitness and the lifestyle,shit she could be a member here and i wouldn't know it lol

lol @nan

um i got there ,she came to my car gave me a hug etc,me her and her ole man bullshited for a lil while went inside sat n the sofa,then the shirt came off of her and the fun began

lol shit idk if i can post pics,shes heavily into fitness and the lifestyle,shit she could be a member here and i wouldn't know it lol

lol @nan

um i got there ,she came to my car gave me a hug etc,me her and her ole man bullshited for a lil while went inside sat n the sofa,then the shirt came off of her and the fun began
wow, I would have been confused as fuck seeing her old man there doing that, they took a risk, maybe u werent into threesomes with another dude present, or had u discussed beforehand?

i just got mentall issuies towards sex,lol im not normal,hmm how can i say this,,i want sex,but i cant always get into into it,i think i do have low test

its wierd man i aint gonna bs you,but the first time i fliped a chick was with my younger male cusin,,soo it wasnt AS wierd,but still has that awkwardness..like this was the wierdest pasrt today,i ate her out she cam u no,then ran to the bathroom and its ju7st me and a naked dude there im liek well shit im not in prison talk about awkward

its wierd man i aint gonna bs you,but the first time i fliped a chick was with my younger male cusin,,soo it wasnt AS wierd,but still has that awkwardness..like this was the wierdest pasrt today,i ate her out she cam u no,then ran to the bathroom and its ju7st me and a naked dude there im liek well shit im not in prison talk about awkward
I really laughed out loud on that last part...

wtf??? lol craigslist. dont worry about not getting a chub. me and my friend were gonna give this slut that fucks everyone the rotiseree. i already fucked her an hour before. she was giving me head but seeing my friend laying on my bed naked just killed it. i told him to go away for a minute and then i just fucked her again and then him and my other friend fucked her in my basement. shes such a great girl she openly talks about how we ran the train on her

Top Bottom