Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i just wanna say

UPYOURS

lol most of you dont know but im barly 21,and on my pervious post i posted about finding chicks on criaglist guess what niggas..

i got this chick im talkign to..she lives within like 5miles of me..she 33 and rn nurse and smoking lol criaglist up youres i didnt think it was possiable

Oh and you cant make a real up yours post without adding these :finger::finger::finger:

lo @ these responses, it may be a trap in the sense she wants to make her husband kealous and sets it up so he walks in on you and you get the shit beaten out of you...

ok well update..i got back form her house a lil while ago,,wow shes a sexy southern chick lol..lwell..no way to say it so ill just say it,i gangbanged her WITH her husband..awkward at first but hey i left with her waiting me more then i wanted her

but same thing happene again (last post i made only one of my kind)

even tho she was super sexy and all,just couldnt get it up for a while,shit maybe i have naturlal low test ima go check that out

lol well i flipped her with her ole man,,i dont get it..such a goofy looking dude for such a hot piece of tail,,and its not money because she has a higher paying job

Holly cracker jacks, lucky lady :D
Maybe you couldn't get it up cuz her husband was fucking there! I cant blame you it would be a strange situation.... PLEASE describe how this went down, you arrived, she invited you to come in..... then what?

Top Bottom