Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just don't understand why women don't like to see naked men

BIKINIMOM said:
Tatyana is a moderator - not "a fan club" so let's be clear... shall we? :)

A job of the moderator is to act as a representative of the board - to screen out posts and threads that are against board policies or in the wrong section, not to take sides in a misunderstanding.

In this respect, her post was not acting in the interest of the board, but rather as a forum member.

To be "clear".

KD1 said:
A job of the moderator is to act as a representative of the board - to screen out posts and threads that are against board policies or in the wrong section, not to take sides in a misunderstanding.

In this respect, her post was not acting in the interest of the board, but rather as a forum member.

To be "clear".

Well, I suppose you could complain to admin and then I guess, they would cut her pay.

The hell you say? ALL THE MODS VOLUNTEER THEIR TIME SERVING ALL OF ELITEFITNESS FOR FREE?!?!?!

Till then, please conduct yourself accordingly.

"YOUR POST COULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN EITHER WAY. TATYANA IS A MOD, NOT A FAN CLUB."

So please show her the respect due her.

There now... I think we are clear. :heart:

HAVE A NICE DAY! :)

BIKINIMOM said:
Well, I suppose you could complain to admin and then I guess, they would cut her pay.

Im not complaining, I have no problem with moderators posting on the boards they work on. Everybody appreciates their work.

If a moderator wants to engage in a discussion I think thats great. When they do, they are not acting as moderators though.

Just wanted to make a clear distinction between the two.
:)

KD1 said:
Im not complaining, I have no problem with moderators posting on the boards they work on. Everybody appreciates their work.

If a moderator wants to engage in a discussion I think thats great. When they do, they are not acting as moderators though.

Just wanted to make a clear distinction between the two.

I don't engage in many conversations on this board, and try to do the diplomatic, moderate thing most of the time.

This is my take on it, and it could be wrong.

It is not my intention to have you be upset about it either:

Responses like, 'it's just you mate', or 'it's in your head', are not really in the domain of discussion, and could have someone kick off.

Saying 'Do you think that there is a difference when the woman knows the man, my girlfriend loves to see me naked' may have opened up a much more interesting discussion than the one we are currently having. :)

Tatyana said:
Saying 'Do you think that there is a difference when the woman knows the man, my girlfriend loves to see me naked' may have opened up a much more interesting discussion than the one we are currently having. :)

If I could put my thoughts into words that well I wouldent work with computers, lol!

KD1 said:
If I could put my thoughts into words that well I wouldent work with computers, lol!

Practice makes perfect, and the beauty of forums is that you can take the time to type out exactly what you want to communicate.

Guys, no need to fight. As the original poster, I was not offended by anything said. The women that I've dated liked me naked. However, even if I have a girlfriend that I love dearly, if I see a hot lady naked, I still get sprung even if I've never spoken to her before in my life. That seems to be the distinction. Women seem to have a need to really get to know a man on an emotional level before they're interested in his cock and buns.

Bikinimom, I disagree with your comment that nobody strips for fun. Personally I would gladly strip for fun in front of a FEMALE audience. I probably could make some money stripping for gay men but I wouldn't find that enjoyable since I'm straight. Also, I'm certain that there are women who strip for BOTH fun and money. Having an audience of people who are admiring your body can be a sexually exciting situation for men or women. I'm sure there are plenty of female exhibitionists. That guy that started the "Girls Gone Wild" videos showed that. Those girls weren't getting paid but they were receiving plenty of attention.

plifter said:
Guys, no need to fight. As the original poster, I was not offended by anything said. The women that I've dated liked me naked. However, even if I have a girlfriend that I love dearly, if I see a hot lady naked, I still get sprung even if I've never spoken to her before in my life. That seems to be the distinction. Women seem to have a need to really get to know a man on an emotional level before they're interested in his cock and buns.

Bikinimom, I disagree with your comment that nobody strips for fun. Personally I would gladly strip for fun in front of a FEMALE audience. I probably could make some money stripping for gay men but I wouldn't find that enjoyable since I'm straight. Also, I'm certain that there are women who strip for BOTH fun and money. Having an audience of people who are admiring your body can be a sexually exciting situation for men or women. I'm sure there are plenty of female exhibitionists. That guy that started the "Girls Gone Wild" videos showed that. Those girls weren't getting paid but they were receiving plenty of attention.

Please don't tell me that you believe what you see on a video or TV Show.

Until you have been degraded for A DOLLAR please don't tell me what YOU THINK would be a "fun way" to earn a living. I don't give a fahootie how much money is earned at the end of the month or the end of the year it NEVER makes up for the fact that you've sold your soul and compromised your integrity and been made to feel like TRASH at least once every time you work even though you are doing nothing more than smiling and dancing in a bikini or topless.

NO ONE STRIPS FOR "FUN." That is the lie that men tell themselves in order to feel like less of a chump for leaving their entire paycheck for nothing more than an expensive peep show. Strippers are human too (well sorta). If a girl digs a guy she will fuck him FOR FREE, much like the rest of the female population. But for some retarded reason men glamourize strippers, just as women who have NO CLUE how degrading a profession it REALLY is.

If the world would realize that it was nothing more than harmless adult entertainment - yea, then I would say It was LOADS OF FUN. But that just ain't the reality. The reality is it is one of the shittiest jobs out there. period.

Plifter, do you HONESTLY BELIEVE that strippers enjoy dancing for men just because they are heterosexual females?

NOT - for them it is a game. It is all about finding a way to get YOUR MONEY into HER PURSE without doing any more than she wants to do. No stripper gives a shit what YOU look like. You are *just a paycheck*. You could be drop dead gorgeous or old and nasty, YOUR MONEY will spend the same. NO STRIPPER is *turned on* while dancing. It doesn't matter who she is dancing for. Truth of the matter is, she is dancing for herself - so she can get paid. PERIOD.... All they care about is making money.

In light of this FACT, you care to change your opinion on the matter?

i don't know why women don't like it as much as guys like seeing girls. .

after all, you know the old saying.. once you've seen one pair of boobs, you want to see them all..

295u44h.jpg

Top Bottom